We at the Dr. Doug’s Family Chiropractic have a focused commitment to providing chiropractic care at the highest quality possible for you and your family. To maintain this commitment, we have significantly enhanced our practice with the addition of a new hightech instrument – The Subluxation Station – so that we may better serve our patients. This technology features two different, painless and non-invasive tests that will help us characterize abnormal activity surrounding your spine. This activity can be associated with subluxation.
Only 10% of the nervous System is sensory in nature and allows us to experience pain. The other 90% is made up of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) which controls your organs, glands and blood vessels and the Motor Nervous System (MNS) controls voluntary action. The Subluxation Station features two different, painless and non-invasive tests that will help us characterize abnormal activity surrounding your spine. It performs sEMG (surface electromyography) scans to measure MNS function and thermography scans to assess the ANS function.
Often times, subluxations do not create pain or discomfort until they have progressed to an advanced stage. The Subluxation Station helps us to identify these problems before they become symptomatic. It provides us with objective, visual evidence of nervous system function.
This technology will assist us in providing the feedback we need to ensure you receive the best chiropractic care possible, by objectively monitoring your progress on a regular basis with subsequent scans.
We are very proud and excited about staying on the leading edge of chiropractic care by offering this service.